People with asthma and living with allergic conditions need more than constant house cleaning and air ventilation, but air purifiers too, especially if the room is always humid – a good place where molds and mildew strive.
If you are planning to purchase an air purifier, here is a quick review on the best three air purifiers for mold removal, which you can also read detailed air purifiers for mold reviews at Quit Chronic Fatigue’s website:
AeraMax 300 Large Room Air Purifier
An air purifier that features a true HEPA filter, which is designed with AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment carbon filter that helps capture 99.97 percent of airborne particles. Also, the air purifier is designed with 4 stages of air filtration process that ensures a good and healthy quality of air.
- Product dimensions: 8.1 x 16 x 25.1 inches
- Product weight: 12.5 pounds
- Recommended room size: Large rooms, preferably 300-600 feet
- Filter life: True HEPA – up to 12 months; Carbon – up to 3 months
- Automatically detects contaminants that can filter airborne particles at 0.3 microns. And automatically adjusts the fan for better air quality.
- True HEPA Filter that has AeraSafe Antimicrobial Treatment that safely remove airborne particles.
- Designed with Special High-Performance Mode that especially works during seasons of allergy, flu, and cold.
- It can reduce odors in a large room at 300-600 square feet.
- PlasmaTRUE Technology construction that creates an ionized environment to safely eradicate airborne pollutants.
Alen BreatheSmart Classic Large Room Air Purifier
The air purifier is a stylish air purifier that can support larger and open room at 1,100 square feet and cleans the room every 30 minutes. The air purifier’s HEPA-Pure filter can capture 99 percent of airborne particles including allergens, pollen, dust, dander, and more.
- Product dimensions: 10 x 17.8 x 26.8 inches
- Product weight: 21 pounds
- Recommended room size: Large and open rooms, preferably at 1,100 square feet
- Filter life: 9 – 12 months
- Designed with Intuitive Intelligence where the Laser Smart Sensor automatically detects airborne particles greater than 0.3 microns.
- Designed with Auto-mode technology that automatically self-adjusts the fan for smooth operation.
- Created with 4 unique HEPA filters – HEPA PURE, HEPA SILVER, HEPA FRESH PLUS, and HEPA ODORCELL – that helps eradicate 99 percent of particles including mold, bacteria, and light odors.
- Designed with timer options (3 settings) and On/Off ring and lights-off.
- Operates quietly.
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier With True Hepa
The air purifier is known as the ‘budget model’ that is designed for smaller rooms, preferably at 360 square feet. Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True Hepa is designed with a 3-stage air purifying system that efficiently captures 99.97 percent of airborne pollutants including dust mites, mold spores, pet dander, and more.
- Product dimensions: 15 x 8.2 x 23.6 inches
- Product weight: 15.4 pounds
- Recommended room size: Smaller room, preferably at 360 square feet.
- Filter life: Washable AOC Carbon Filter
- Has PlasaWave that acts as a permanent filter, which safely eradicates the airborne particles and breaks down odors.
- Designed with 4 fan speed options (low, medium, high, and turbo)
- It has smart sensors and an auto mode that automatically clean the air.
- Has sleep mode function and filter replacement indicator.
There are more and detailed air purifiers that you should check at Quit Chronic Fatigue’s website.
Leave a reply